Levels Track Day
|Date||20 06 2020 07:45|
|Place||Levels International Race Track - Levels International Race Track|
|Telephone||027 283 7735|
The Ashburton Car Club is organising a Clubsport Advanced Circuit Sprint (Dual Car) on Saturday 20th June 2020
For all forms please head to the bottom of the page
Conditions of Entry
No postal entries accepted. Any additional entries received will be placed on the reserve list in order of receipt – these entries maybe increased if restrictions change and numbers allow.
Please note there are NO SPECTATORS
Entry Fee $140.00 per driver, which includes all MSNZ levies.
Bank - ANZ
Account Name – Ashburton Car Club Inc
Account Number - 06-0837-0062764-00
Reference – First and Last Name
Should your payment not appear in the bank account by 5pm Friday 19th June 2020, your entry will be cancelled and given to those on the reserve list.
One day membership and Temporary Motorsport Licenses are available but must be completed prior to the event and paid for online the cost for these are
One Day Membership $20.00
Temporary MSNZ License $35.00
The entries open with the publication of these Supplementary Regulations. The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry in accordance with the National Sporting Code. Full entry fee must accompany your entry.
Drivers can only bring ONE other person with them to this event for the purpose of servicing the vehicle and shall be known as Crew. At Level 2, we only have the capacity of 100 people. At the Main Gate of Levels Raceway you will be greeted by 2 marshals who will check entry numbers and enforce this rule These marshals will also ask for the Driver and plus ONE to supply completed Contact Tracing Forms. To speed up entry it is encouraged to have this completed before you arrive. Please use your own pen.
Contact Tracing Link https://forms.zohopublic.com/motorsportnz/form/Contacttracing/formperma/WfKz9Rm4YLDyTtbgPDPZoDW7jpY7OBY7aobiVvKUMHM
Entries will be accepted for 2 drivers sharing the same car. YOU CAN ONLY BRING YOURSELF AND THE OTHER DRIVER NO OTHER CREW
It must be noted on each entry that the car is shared, and with which other driver
• Drivers must hold a minimum of a MSNZ Clubsport or M Grade Competition Licence
• A current MZNZ Affiliated Club membership
• All competitors, shall wear safety apparel in compliance with Appendix Two, Schedule A - 4.3 of the current MSNZ Manual
• Passengers may be carried in vehicles complying with Appendix 5, Schedule C, Part 1, 6.2 of the current MSNZ manual and must sign the passenger indemnity form at the line-up area before each run.
• Passengers must also wear safety apparel in compliance with Appendix Two, Schedule A - 4.3 of the current MSNZ Manual
A minimum age of any passenger is 12years. Passengers under the age of 18years must have a completed “Clubsport Entry Underage Indemnity and Consent Form” (MSNZ form CS010) or a MSNZ competition licence stamped “Authorised Minor”. Form CS010 can be downloaded from MSNZ website or will be available at the event.
• Vehicles must comply with Appendix 2, Schedule A, as per the current MSNZ Manual.
• Tyres as per Schedule A (slicks are permitted).
• Fuel, competitors should be familiar with and adhere to the MSNZ code of Practice – Fuel, which is available on the MSNZ website (www.motorsport.org.nz)
• No competing vehicle may exceed the 95db noise level limit. The Clerk of the Course and/or his assistant will be the Judge(s) of Fact in this respect.
Circuit Sprint (Multi Car), Groups of up to 8 cars.
Each Group gets an Indian file (warm-up lap) to the Start; Cars are flagged away in pairs, pairs minimum 5 seconds apart, 3 or 4 laps, chequered flag finish with a cool down lap and return back to the pits.
8:00 am Documentation
8.45 am approx. Roll Call and Novice Drivers Briefing Only
9:10 am approx. Indian File followed by timed runs, clean-up then results/prize giving to follow
Run results will be available at the conclusion of each completed round. Timekeepers do not need to be distracted. Overall results will be posted at the conclusion of the event.
Any questions please contact Shayne Adams 027 283 7735